Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Tub Tubs and Pumpkins...

Last week, Tub Tubs wanted to get his picture taken.
Matthew loves to have me take his picture, then look at it right after it has been taken.
He is pretty narcissistic, if you ask me.
Photobucket
So...he decided to head outside and pose with pumpkins in his cute skeleton shirt.
I think he kind of deserves to be a little narcissistic. I mean...he is pretty cute.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
This one with the hose cracks me up.

Photobucket
After the photo shoot, we moved on to making cupcakes.
Chocolate with cream cheese frosting, to be exact, and they were yummy.
Obviously, Tubbies enjoyed the batter... a lot!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I had to post this pic of Tubbies and Chubbies in their matching jammies.
They are just so cute.

1 comment:

Chris and Emily Evans said...

I think Lexi would be threatened by those delicious looking cupcakes Kath.