Thursday, October 1, 2009

*Pearl Jam and Ben Harper*

This past Monday, Josh and I went with my fam to the Pearl Jam concert. This was the third time I had seen them live, and I think this was the best concert yet! Ben Harper and Relentless7 opened up for PJ which was a great added perk. Yes, I still have a thing for Eddie Vedder, and I think Ben Harper might be climbing up the list. Ha!

This is right in front of our seats, which were second row and awesome!


Ben Harper jammin out

Ben Harper and Relentless7

Pearl Jam=AMAZING!


This is when Eddie let a couple come on stage, and the dude proposed to his girlfriend. Kind of lame but kind of sweet at the same time.

Ben and Eddie playing together

Eddie...just about 10 feet away from my face. Really...AWESOME!

Pearl Jam guitarist Mike McCready

Eddie to the left of me dancing like a fool. I have to admit, I loved his dance moves.

The playlist for the night. They ended up changing a few songs during the show.

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

Oh, sounds like fun! I'm missing you guys this weekend because I'm seeing all these Utah shots on GC. Keep the posts coming, it makes you seem less far away :)

jukebox6 said...

You saw Pearl Jam... again! I am sad and jealous at the same time. Yes, believe it or not I fell in love with Eddie Vedder over 15 years ago when I was dating Chris. Chris checked him and his band in at Stein Ericksons and they gave Chris free front row seats to the outdoor concert in Park City. I was so excited I changed my outfit like 10 times. When it was time to go to the concert it was announced canceled due to rain. I then became very sad and bitter. And now I am very sad and bitter again that Chris didn't buy PJ tickets for my b-day. Boo Hoo. Glad it was a great concert!