Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Sooo....

This is us....we are still alive and kickin'We enjoyed an amazing Christmas with family and friends. We are healthy and happy. Is there a game plan for the New Year? Yes... I need to declutter, clean, and organize. I feel very chaotic and need to get things back in order! I think I will start by cleaning out my closet. That will alleviate pretty much all of my cleaning, clutter, and organizational problems. Now, if only I can get the motivation to start such a daunting task. Well, happy new year to all.

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

Decluttering is always a good way to start the New Year! Your next task should be booking a trip down under to see us :)

We miss you guys tons. If you don't get out to see us, we may be seeing you this summer if Alex ties the knot.